An exercise to pull together detailed recommendations on the integrated security priorities of workshop participants for organisations, movements and supporting bodies.
Group exercise and presentation
Flipchart paper and marker pens.
Key explanation points
- Begin with a brainstorm on specific priority themes that participants want to develop to take back to their organisations and movements;
- Break into groups of four (three if there is enough time) and develop the recommendations from the brainstorm into specific steps that should be taken to implement them; and
- Take each step, and answer each of the following questions:
- What can you/your organisation do to implement this recommendation step?
- What can your network/movement do to implement this recommendation step?
- What can international organisations do to implement this recommendation step?
Download Session to see workshop exampel in an array.